FAQs for LDAV 2012 Presenters
What is a Paper Fast Forward Session?
Each morning, there will be a Paper Fast Forward session, immediately after the Keynote. You will have one minute to succinctly state the topic of your paper, and make a pitch to have people attend your talk. Your responsibilities:
- (Optional) By Monday, October 8th, send one PowerPoint slide, using this template, to be projected during your talk. If you don't send one, that's OK. We will project a slide with the first and second pages of your paper.
- On the day of your paper presentation, assemble at the front of the room at approx. 9:45, just before the end of the day's keynote.
- Line up in order of presentation for the day (there will be LDAV volunteers there to help)
- Be prepared to give a one minute sales pitch for your talk.
- If you can't attend the Fast Forward, plase send a delegate who can do it.
How Much Time Do I Get?
Is There an LDAV Slide Template?
Yes. Here it is.